This month we are focusing Aine. One of the success stories from the mentored programme ……
- Year you joined the Chain Gang?—- Joined Chain Gang in March 2011.
- Favourite other sport?—- Love all sports, especially horse-riding, Gaelic football and Golf.
- Most memorable cycling experience?—- French Pyrenees 2014. Stunning scenery, wonderful roads and a great attitude towards cyclists on and off the road !
- Favourite Chain Gang spin?—- My favourite Chain Gang spin is Killorglin/Caragh lake/Glencar area.
- Your favourite bike you have owned?—-Stork Scenero.
- Favourite coffee stop?—–Sammys Café Inch.
- Favourite sportive (excluding Chain Gang)?—- An Post, Tour de Burren.
- Who would you most like to cycle a 100 km with?—- My Chain Gang 25km friends.
- Dream bike?—-An Aero road bike ‘ Stork Aerofast ‘.
- Cycling goals for 2016?—-Cycling Goals for 2016, are to get out and about as much as possible,
to enjoy the wonderful cycles that we have all around us in Kerry. After
that, any little excursion abroad is a bonus !